This policy covers how Zanda Humphrey Books (ZHB) treats personal information collected and received via the OperationNice.ORG website—for adults and children under the age of 13. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- ZHB collects personal information when you use the OperationNice.ORG website to fulfill Monthly Missions or order products. No personal registration is required by a parent or a child to login to the Operation Nice website. Parents and children will use a single Username and Password provided by their respective elementary school that is hosting the Operation Nice Anti-bullying program.
- When you access the site to fulfill Monthly Operation Nice Missions, we ask for personal information (parent and child) such as name (first and last), email address, and phone number. The reason for this is to better internally track Mission responses, so each entry is not anonymous to us.
- ZHB automatically receives and records Monthly Mission information via our secure online hosting agent. This information remains private and for internal ZHB use only.
- ZHB uses information for the following general purposes: facilitate contests and awards for participating schools, customize website content you see, fulfill your online contact form requests, improve our services, contact you, and augment our Operation Nice monthly newsletter distribution list.
- ZHB DOES NOT ask children under the age of 13 for personal information beyond the child’s first and last name to fulfill Monthly Missions. This information is used for internal use only. In addition, parents are made aware of the online component of the Operation Nice Anti-bullying program through their child’s participating school. Participation in online activities is not mandatory.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ZHB does not rent, sell, or share personal information about parents or children with other people or non-affiliated companies. All data gathered is for internal use only.
We limit access to personal information about you and your child to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to facilitate the Operation Nice program and fulfill the duties of their jobs.
ZHB may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address of the participating school and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Zanda Humphrey Books, LLC
1075 Sweet Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Effective Date: August 15, 2012